I'm still not getting email notifications. Why not?
Now that notifications have been activated, is there another reason I may not be receiving them in my email?
We suspect the problem may be automatic spam filters that send a confirmation email that must be answered before the original message is released. You should check spam filters and add this address to your trusted or safe sender lists:
This email address is not monitored and TLN staff will not look for and respond to confirmation messages.
Keeping up with the Library via Email
If you give us your email address* we'll send you:
1. Check out receipts (you can still get a paper receipt if you like)
2. Date due reminders a few days in advance
3. Holds available notifications
4. A reminder when your card is about to expire
Call the library at 734-466-2491 to have your email address added to your account by a staff member.
5. Subscribe separately to our monthly e-newsletter to keep up with what's happening in the library using the form above.
*Of course, we never sell your email address or spam you.