Why didn't I get an email notification?
I did not receive a courtesy notification of items coming due within a few days, overdue notices or "hold" books available. Why not?
When we switched to the new catalog, there was a period of time where the system was not configured to send these courtesy notices. At this time, that feature has been enabled. If you still aren't receiving notifications, call the library and we will confirm that we have the correct email address on file and email notification is set up correctly in your preferences.
Keeping up with the Library via Email
If you give us your email address* we'll send you:
1. Check out receipts (you can still get a paper receipt if you like)
2. Date due reminders a few days in advance
3. Holds available notifications
4. A reminder when your card is about to expire
Call the library at 734-466-2491 to have your email address added to your account by a staff member.
5. Subscribe separately to our monthly e-newsletter to keep up with what's happening in the library using the form above.
*Of course, we never sell your email address or spam you.