For people who have never used a computer or mouse before, go to the New User Tutorial. You'll find hands on instructions on how to use the mouse properly and a few other tips for basic computer use.
One-on-One Computer Instruction
At Bennett Civic Center Library, specially trained staff members will work with you in a one hour personalized session. Call the reference desk at 734-466-2490 to book a time.
On the second floor at Bennett Civic Center Library, experienced staff are ready to help you with questions while you work on our internet computers 12-7 weekdays and 12-3 on the weekends.
Log in to Universal Class to learn at your own pace. *Free to Livonia Library Card holding residents
Keeping up with the Library via Email
If you give us your email address* we'll send you:
1. Check out receipts (you can still get a paper receipt if you like)
2. Date due reminders a few days in advance
3. Holds available notifications
4. A reminder when your card is about to expire
Call the library at 734-466-2491 to have your email address added to your account by a staff member.
5. Subscribe separately to our monthly e-newsletter to keep up with what's happening in the library using the form above.
*Of course, we never sell your email address or spam you.