There's always something happening at the library:
Bennett Civic Center Library Book Club
Join the discussion on the 2nd Monday of each month at 7pm led by Librarian Patty Goonis.
April 9th The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
May 14th A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
June 11th Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
July 10th The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio by Terry Ryan
August 13th The Pearl that Broke its Shell by Nadia Hashimi
September 10th Wild Truth by Carine McCandliss
October 8th A Walk Across the Sun by Corban Addison
November 19th* Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
December 10th Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life by Amy Krauss Rosenthal
*Note: November 19th is the third Monday of the month.
Keeping up with the Library via Email
If you give us your email address* we'll send you:
1. Check out receipts (you can still get a paper receipt if you like)
2. Date due reminders a few days in advance
3. Holds available notifications
4. A reminder when your card is about to expire
Call the library at 734-466-2491 to have your email address added to your account by a staff member.
5. Subscribe separately to our monthly e-newsletter to keep up with what's happening in the library using the form above.
*Of course, we never sell your email address or spam you.