There's always something happening at the library:
Bennett Civic Center Library Book Club
Join the discussion on the 2nd Monday of each month at 7pm led by Librarian Anne Sharp. For more information, call Anne at (734) 466-2156.
April 10th The Nightingale by Kristen Hanna
May 8th Postcards from the Edge by Carrie Fisher
June 12th 1984 by George Orwell
July 10th Faith Bass Darling's Last Garage Sale by Lynda Rutledge
August 14th Barkskins by Annie Proulx
September 11th Lab Girl by Hope Jahren
October 9th As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner
November 13th March by Geraldine Brooks
December 11th Louisa May Alcott by Susan Cheever
Keeping up with the Library via Email
If you give us your email address* we'll send you:
1. Check out receipts (you can still get a paper receipt if you like)
2. Date due reminders a few days in advance
3. Holds available notifications
4. A reminder when your card is about to expire
Call the library at 734-466-2491 to have your email address added to your account by a staff member.
5. Subscribe separately to our monthly e-newsletter to keep up with what's happening in the library using the form above.
*Of course, we never sell your email address or spam you.