We are unable to accept book donations at this time. The Friends of the Library report that the basement is full. Please hold onto your books until after the February Book Sale. Thank You.
We expect to receive Income Tax Forms in mid to late January. In the mean time, tax forms are available from the irs website. Visit www.IRS.gov/getready for information about steps you can take in December regarding changes that could affect your ability to file your tax returns and get your refunds as quickly as possible.
If you give us your email address* we'll send you:
1. Check out receipts (you can still get a paper receipt if you like)
2. Date due reminders a few days in advance
3. Holds available notifications
4. A reminder when your card is about to expire
Fill out our online web form or call the library at 734-466-2491 to have your email address added to your account by a staff member.
5. Subscribe separately to our monthly e-newsletter to keep up with what's happening in the library using the form on the right side of the screen.